Here you can find a list of organised events that are not linked or connected to our championships. Both admins and members can arrange a race to take place simple by posting the relevant details that are listed below.
When making an event please bare in mind championship events, ensure the dates and times do not conflict with one another by checking on our "Calendar", which can be found on menu bar at the top of this page.
When arranging an event, simple create a new post/topic, and provide the following details.
1) Sim - What sim will the event take place on (I.e, Raceroom, rFactor2 etc)
2) Time - when will the event start (please make sure the time is based on BST time zone)
3) Track - What track will you be using/visiting
4) Classes - What cars are permitted, specify classes if you intend to use more than one.
5) Length - How long will the event start, include Practice, Qual and race time if applicable
6) Password - will there be a password for the event? include it in the post or on discord
7) Numbers - is there a maximum number of drivers? include the max number allowed to join
8) Weather - do you intend to have a certain type of weather? rain, sunny, etc
Now that you have provided all of the relevant details on your post, you can submit it and publish it on the forum, congratulations. Unsure? feel free to message an admin on discord/steam for assistance. We can even update the website with a news bulletin to get more views to your event.
If your having trouble , please use our template below as a guide
(Place event Title here)
Fuel Consumption: x??
Tyre Wear Rate:
Mandatory Pit stop: Y/N
Flag rules: Full/Partial/Off
Cut track Penalties: On/Off
- Times (BST)
Practice = HH/MM Hours (??m)
Qualy = HH?MM Hours (??m)
Race = HH/MM Hours (??m)
Good luck and have fun out there.
Thanks CFEG team