CFEG is once again hosting the Petit Le Mans at the legendary circuit of Road Atlanta. Choose from LMP2, GTE or this years newly introduced GTC category (Flat 6). With so many vehicle choices, there will be something to suit your style. Choose the LMP2, a light carbon chassis powered by a 603 BHP V8 engine! For something less high speed, take the GTE class, powerful, but sensible and with enough aero to find that limit you so desire. If you like a true challenge though, take on the GTC flat 6, no ABS, no Traction Control and a big engine in the back to push you forward.
Content (Cars) You will need to own the following DLC/Mods to Participate
- Endurance Pack (https://store.steampowered.com/itemstore/365960/detail/1004/)
You will need the circuit of Road Atlanta in order to take part in this event.
- Steam workshop link (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1227712083&searchtext=road+atlanta)
A maximum of 40 cars can participate in this event.
- LMP2 (max 12)
- GTE (max 14)
- GTC (max 14)
Briefing: 12:45 BST [15m]
Qualy: 13:00 BST [60m]
Warmup: 14:00 BST [5m]
Race: 14:05 BST [600m]
Server Name: CFEG's PTLM
Password: Can be found on discord (https://discord.gg/ucNBAxH)
- You will need a minimum of 2 drivers to compete in this event
- You can have a maximum of 3 drivers to compete in this event
- Each driver must cover a race distance equivalent to 20% by the time the chequered flag is dropped. A failure to allow a driver to reach this percentage will result in DNF being issued.
Fuel Consumption: x1
Tyre Wear Rate: x1
Mandatory Pit stop: You will need to pit.
Mandatory driver Changes: Yes
Weather: Based on real life forecast
Flag rules: Full
Cut track Penalties: Off (Live marshalling in effect)
Live Stream: Yes
The One Off Event rules and regulations apply for this event
Register @ https://form.jotformeu.com/90724160643352
Note: your performance may be reviewed after the event to determine who would be suitable to participate in our official Championship season. Spotter guide 25/06/2019 13:51